- Resolution A.1025(26) Code of practice for investigation of crimes of piracy
- MSC .1 / Circ. 1339 â€“ Best Management Practices
- MSC .1 / Circ.1405 / Rev.2 Guidance to Shipowners, Ship Operators and Shipmasters on the use of PCASP
- MSC.1/Circ.1406/Rev. 2 Guidance for Flag States regarding the use of PCASP
- MSC.1/Circ.1408/Rev. 1 Interim Recommendations for Port and Coastal States regarding the use of PCASP
- MMSC.1/Circ.1443 Guidance to Private Maritime Security Companies providing Privately Contracted Armed Security Personnel on board ships in the High Risk Area.
- MSC.1/Circ.1444 Guidance for Flag States on measures to prevent and mitigate Somalia-Based Piracy
- Resolution J.D. 038-2014 - By means of which the cost of recognition, authorizations and services of documentation and technicians is approved.
- Resolution 106-85-DGMM - Evaluation of requests from PMSC
- Resolution J.D. 002-2015 - Annuity payment of PMSC
- Resolution 106-13-DGMM - Regulation that rules the PMSC
- Resolution 106-74-DGMM - Multiple Accreditation for Private Security Companies
- Resolution J.D 053-2016 - Official Fees payable by PMSC (Multiple Accreditation)
- Resolution 106-107-DGMM - To APPROVE the use of the electronic platform for the Supply and Operation of the Ship Identification and Tracking System of the Ship Registry of the Republic of Panama and related services designated by the Panama Maritime Authority so that annual Ship Security Alert System Tests (SSAS TEST)